Search This Blog

2.15.2013

feeling like a tumblr girl.

I can try, right?
These photos were taken by mi Sister. It's for your birthday, she says. :)
Make-up by me


Make-up: 
Maybelline Jewel in Red Garnet (used as cheek tint/stain also), MAC Pink Nouveau, Nichido Dark Brown Eye Pencil (brows), Clarins Eye Shadow, FaceShop Eye Pencil


Accessories:
 Earrings from Penshoppe, Multi-layered pearl necklace from Divisoria, Watch--Tissot T-race




Before doing this kalandian, my sister and I bought these fancy candies from SM Hypermart. I am surprised that they are still made by Nelson Candies. My mom tells me that one of the owners of the candy factory's offspring (offspring, talaga?) was once her student in Gregrorio Araneta University Foundation (now La Salle-Gregorio Araneta University Foundation)








Super feeling Tumblr girl.


I love showing off my teeth. =))

Similar to an old photo of mine which was taken about 3 years ago. ;)  Also am using this one as my blog picture here on The OOTD Rundown. But with a different treatment. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...