Search This Blog

1.01.2012

Christmas Day 2011

I did not dress up for Christmas eve, but I sure did during Christmas Day. We took some photos on Christmas, and mostly are with the family. We also went to see an MMFF movie. I joined the cousins because, this shall be the last time that I will be given gifts from titas (Hopefully, not. :P)


Sheer Top: Guess
Black Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Wade Accessories


Blue Blazer: Forever21
Shiny Top: Promod
Distressed Skirt: Linea Italia
Grey Platform Heels: Manel's

I had to shift my look from too provocative to a little bit professional-looking. The second look, the one where I'm wearing a blue blazer, was the outfit I wore for the early dinner that we had over at my Tito's place in Sucat. They're pretty conservative. So... Yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...